Friday, 27 April 2012

27 April River Walk

The sun was shining this morning so I decided to make the most of it and head along the river with the camera to see what bird life was around to photograph.  I had hoped to see one of the Dippers as they're always about when I'm walking along there with my dog, but today, I left the dog at home and, typically, I didn't see one!

I wasn't too disappointed.  A few swallows were flying around, having arrived in the last week and I managed to get the best photo I've ever taken of one flying.  The sun was behind it but at least it was in focus for a change! A couple of Mallards also posed further down for me.

A Rook coming in to land
 Swallow
 The River
 Mallards

© All photos and text are copyright and may not be reproduced in any way.

No comments: