Friday, 11 June 2010

Glencoe Drive - 1

On 4th June I took a drive to Ballachulish, Lochaber. It was my birthday and my parents were staying with us and they had never been to that area before. Had a few short walks enroute with the dogs.

We were so lucky as the weather was glorious. The midges were out but not too bad, and I think the repellent I covered myself in helped!

First stop was Crainlarich.

View of Ben More
The dogs enjoying themselves at the community woodland walk
The we stopped at Dalrigh, just south of Tyndrum. The dogs were encouraged into the river as they found a nice bog at Crainlarich! The weather was so nice we sat out and had a lovely picnic too.

View of Ben Lui
Ben More and Stob Binnein
Bridge over the River Fillian
River Fillian
Quick stop at road works but got some photos of the Blackmount and Rannoch Moor
Buachaille Etive Mor
Three Sisters, Bidean nam Bian

No comments: